Eligibility for Free Service: Library service shall be extended to any resident of the City of Bellevue and to any rural resident of Jackson County. Also, upon presentation of any other recognized Iowa library card, service will be extended to other residents of Iowa.
Registration: To register for library services, proof of residency must be shown with personal identification. Personal identification may include but is not limited to a current driver's license or any other recognized form of identity.
Using Your Library Card:
- All library materials are checked out for 2 weeks (includes books, periodicals, DVDs and audio books)
- Items can be renewed either in person or over the phone
- If an item is in demand, renewals may be refused
- Patrons may check out as many items as they wish
- Overdue materials accumulate fines at the rate of $0.10 per day per item
- If you have any reccommendations, please let us know!
- If you would like to place a hold on an item currently checked out, let the circulation desk know or call us