Kid's Coloring Contest
Coloring has benefits for our mental health and many people really enjoy it as a hobby! Join us in a fun coloring contest, featuring coloring pages for children. Here’s how it works:
- Download and print off the coloring page for your child’s age group. You can also pick up the coloring sheets pre-printed at the library. Contact us and we can set it out with books or crafts on the bench. We are open Monday – Friday from 10 AM to 5:30 PM
- Have fun coloring!
- Name, age, and phone number need to be written on the back of the coloring sheet.
- Drop off or mail in your finished art work on or before Friday, January 29, 2021.
- Preschool-2nd Grade (Download and print coloring sheet Making a Snowman)
- 3rd Grade-5th Grade (Download and print coloring sheet Happy Little Snowman)
Guidelines and Rules:
- One submission per person.
- Name, age, and phone number must be on the back.
- By submitting and entry, you give Bellevue Public Library permission to: display, promote, use, distribute to media, the colored page.
- Coloring Pages may be picked up or downloaded and printed.
- We can supply multiple copies to a participant, but they can only enter one (1) coloring page into the contest.
- Entries must be received at the Bellevue Public Library, they can be mailed or dropped off through the book drop.
The library is open Monday through Friday from 10 AM to 5:30 PM. For more information or questions call 563-872-4991.
For mail in entries:
Attn: Kim Bulman, Bellevue Public Library, 106 N. 3rd Street Suite 1 Bellevue, IA 52031.